We invite you to use the free car parks at Słupska and Rybacka streets.
Parking zone times: 15.06 – 15.09
Toll collection: Monday – Friday, from 9.00 – 21.00.
SPP office: ul. Słowiańska 12, phone no. 882 138 210
PAID PARKING ZONE AREA ON PUBLIC ROADS IN THE CITY OF USTKA INCLUDES:
Sprzymierzeńców Street (from Chopina Street to Mickiewicza Street)
Kopernika Street (from Chopina Street to Pogodna Street)
Beniowskiego Street parking on the right side (from Chopina Street to Mickiewicza Street)
Marynarki Polskiej Street (from the building at Marynarki Polskiej 84 Street to Cz. Kosynierów Street)
Słowiańska Street (from Chopina Street to Mickiewicza Street)
Jana z Kolna Street
Charges for parking of motor vehicles on public roads are as follows:
1) for parking up to 30 minutes – PLN 1.00;
2) for the first hour of parking – PLN 3.00;
3) for the second hour of parking – PLN 3.50;
4) for the third hour of parking – PLN 4.00;
5) for each subsequent hour of parking – PLN 3.00;
6) daily fee for one day of parking – PLN 30.00
7) monthly subscription for a public parking space with the possibility of parking on a given street – PLN 150;
8) monthly subscription for a public parking space with the possibility of parking in the area of the entire SPP PLN 300;
9) monthly subscription to a reserved parking space, marked with the sign D-18 (the so-called “envelope”) – PLN 1,000 – the subscriber is obliged to temporarily mark the parking space at his own expense with a horizontal sign, i.e. with a yellow tape and a plate with a registration number, and after the subscription expires, restore the surface of the car park to its original condition;
10) subscription for holidayers for 7 consecutive calendar days for one motor vehicle with a specified registration number – PLN 150;
11) subscription for holidayers settling the health resort fee for 7 consecutive calendar days for one motor vehicle with a specified registration number – PLN 99.
Method of payment for parking
a) purchase of parking tickets using self-service collection and registration devices (parking meters),
b) payment for parking at parking meters using payment cards,
c) payment for parking using a mobile phone via the available mobile payment system,
d) purchase of a subscription card.
The resident of the SPP who is the owner of the vehicle, co-owner or user of the vehicle on the basis of a paid civil law transaction or a lending agreement concluded in the form of a notarial deed to which he is a party, with a total weight of up to 3.5 tons, is entitled to a subscription for only one vehicle. payment of a one-time subscription fee.
The possibility of purchasing a subscription for a holidayer paying the health resort fee for one motor vehicle specified in the registration number is available upon presentation of the confirmation of payment of the health resort fee by the vehicle owner.
A person applying for a subscription must be registered in Ustka for permanent or temporary residence in the SPP, run a business or be employed in a company conducting business activity in the zone area and real estate adjacent to its borders.
When applying for a subscription, the following should be presented:
a) the applicant’s ID card or another document confirming identity,
b) confirmation of registration for permanent or temporary residence in the SPP or a document informing about business activity, issued by a competent authority,
c) vehicle registration certificate for which the subscription will be issued,
d) a document confirming the form of vehicle ownership, in the case of persons who are not owners or co-owners of the vehicle,
e) applications should be submitted to the Paid Parking Zone Office.
An additional fee of PLN 50 is collected for an unpaid stop in the SPP, with a payment term of 7 days from the date of issuing the notice of the additional fee. For parking longer than the time paid in SPP, an additional fee is collected in the amount of PLN 50 with a payment term of 7 days from the date of issuing the notice on the additional fee. If the imposed additional fee is paid within 5 working days from the moment of issuing the request for payment, the additional fee is reduced and amounts to PLN 30. The additional fee is subject to cancellation by employees of the SPP Office within 7 days from the date of issuing the notice in the event of presenting:
1) a parking ticket purchased within 10 minutes of the time specified in the notification,
2) proof of payment in the mobile payment system,
3) valid subscription card,
4) a valid identifier exempts from tolls, only if the vehicle has been parked in a place marked with the so-called “envelope”.
5) a valid parking card of a disabled person, only if the vehicle has been parked in a place marked with the so-called “envelope”.
The additional fee not paid on time is subject to enforcement in the manner specified in the provisions of the Act of June 17, 1966 on enforcement proceedings in administration (Journal of Laws of 2012, item 1015 as amended).